!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "y u login for?"
- aNNIELOw - says: "surf net lor"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "where is my birthday present"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "i just lower my car"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "u pay as my birthday"
- aNNIELOw - says: "y put tis header, who rush you for married"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "I dun give a dam if i can get married, so long as i'm happy"!
!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "So if you wanna get married, dun waste your time on me"
- aNNIELOw - says: "when did i ever say want to marry u"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "then u r stupid"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "nevermind.... u never get what i say"
- aNNIELOw - says: "wat do u mean i dun get you"
- aNNIELOw - says: "just say straight lah"
- aNNIELOw - says: "up 2u..... like wat u say u dun give a dam rite"
!!!!!Marvin Teo!!!!! says: "watever, u never understand what i mean, talk to u oso sian"
Okay, we're not getting married...but I'm with you now and I think we're going to be very happy together. I think this is it..... All right, we're not really together so to speak, you know... boyfriend and girlfriend... Well, maybe not best friends. Maybe more like just really close to each other. but maybe not in the sense of "close friends" -- maybe more like close... strangers. I know you. But I don't really know you....So Mr Fatty.....is this the answer you want from me?????
Love Hurts!!!!! (U)
09 September 2006
UnBreak My Heart
Posted by
☆呆鸟妮 脑袋不出门☆
at
7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment