Glad to have finally made it!!!! All thanks for Ger, Jen & Ni.....I'm still working on integration, but I'm trying!!!
So why do I blog?
- it's a creative outlet - my challenge to make something beatuiful
- it gratifies the "collector" part of my personality - collecting images, links, stories
- as a non work-a-holic, it helps me to feel productive
- virtual friendships are easier for someone with minimal energy to handle, and blogging give me a way to share my life
- reading & writing blog post helps me to clarify my thoughts & feelings
- it gives structure to my days
- i'm just too lazy to do anything else....
If I woke up well tomorrow, would I stop blogging? I honestly don't know. I suppose if my life filled up again with other things, I might; or I would at least do less of it.
So why do you blog?
Or why don't you?



No comments:
Post a Comment