08 August 2008

Patience

I am tired...
We are tired...

So many works left undone...
So many things left unpacked...

I want to be neat too...
I donch enjoy being messy...
I know I am lazy...
I never pack my things everyday...
I wanted to pack everyday too...
But I have no time...

My things pile up faster than I pack.
I know this is an excuse, maybe, maybe not.
But I have no time.

Yesterday I just lost my patience...
How long since I have lost my patience?
I never want to lose my patience...
I am always postive...
But I guess I am too anxious to pack my messy thing and to do up my ironing...
Once a week, I only left with Sunday that I can really do my stuffs..
Why must I need to work on Saturday? (even Sunday)...

Sorry if I upset you but I hope you understand that I just feeling very frustrated that I see things lying around yet I'm stuck here and can't pack my stuffs...

No comments: