18 August 2008

Confusion

FeduP
Happens once and again. I flare up then realised I shouldnt be so agitated... Maybe I really need to take my emotions more in rein lah... But decided against deleting the post to remind myself not to be so angered over such issues again... They are just going to cost more wrinkles, and guys to run away from me... I cant let either happen la!


It's ridiculous...
but I'm feeling upset... I dont know why, but I felt swarmed by negative feelings =(

I am looking forward to my block leave for X'mas & NewYeAR. But at the same time... that will signify a uncomfortable closeness to my job... I dont exactly love the job, but I am worried about being stranded... What if eventually I cant live my dreams? What if I'm stuck in the expressway of hopelessness? Yah... I know I should break my bad habit of worrying, but old habits die hard....

I should go sleep on it.... It's late.... but The more I work on this job where I have to recycle my anger, the more it drains me... To avoid a dehydration, I shall cease to work excessively and continously.... And I shall start taking up courses again. Will be calling some of the schools to find out soon. I want to take my mind off the job, and enjoy my life.... Eventually, I hope I can be living my dream job in this order...

Parttime diploma >> Parttime degree >> NIE training >> Teacher
(ok ok... its just a dream)

I pray... While slaying the procrastinator within me... Or trying to slay


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: