Friends are the ppl tat God gives us 2rest on... i can say tat i hav a lot of amazing friends tat hav helped me so much... i hav friends tat hav made me laugh till i peed, hav made me cry 4their love, n hav made me go several hours singing away just to make me smile. i even hav those special ones tat hav saved my life here n there... they really hav, even if they dun noe.. no matter how much i cry n complaine they hav always listened patiently... Thank you so much 4everything!!! i love you...
i hav a friend who hav shown me recently how 2really be strong when ppl break your heart or walk all over you... she inspire me 2hold it 2gtr, even if I really can't and I fall apart. Ppl will change no matter how strong you hold them n I know tat is part of life... I love my best friend 4being my friend for over 13 years n 4not giving up on me... Even when she's is as stubborn as a mule n 4listening to me about nonsense. I love her 4loving me...
If you don't hav your friends then what do you have? I m so glad I hav all of them in my life...
not forgetting all my guy friends.... These guys can be silly boys but that is why we love them right? Surprisingly some of them have hearts, while others not so much, and truthfully I wouldn't change them at all...well maybe when they make me go pick up movies and food. Ha ha!!
23 March 2007
Thank you to all my life savors
Posted by
☆呆鸟妮 脑袋不出门☆
at
11:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment