06 November 2006

Are We Friends

Will yor fren says tat u r finding xcuse when u cant make it for the outing?

Will yor fren says tat u r trying 2drift away when you have rejected them a few invitations?

So are we FRIEND if the above answers for me is YES??????

After party for so many years…. (Buay sianz meh????)
I need time for my families... (sa la meh????)
I need to work... (got wrong meh???)
I dun feel like going out… I dun wan to go out… (cannot meh???)
Im tired, I wanna sleep at home… (buay sai meh????)


Can some1 tell mii have I said anything wrong by not going out to party for the above reasons quoted to my friend...


isnt it the way you should accept your friend character & likewise they accept yours???

SAD SAD SAD


- aNNIELOw™ JukeBox Melody -: really sian mah.... i cheong so long liao

Yesterday is a hope for today and reality for tomorrow : i mean not only party lah ..hor.. you trying very hard to drift us away issit ??? :P

- aNNIELOw™ JukeBox Melody - : no lah.... how can u like tat say, me oso need time for myself & family

Yesterday is a hope for today and reality for tomorrow: watever ! everytime chio then say no alway will tired one day. tat why i nver wan to chio..becos is just another same old lame excuses..! to be frank i minimise my communication with u inorder to keep u as a friend

Yesterday is a hope for today and reality for tomorrow: u know my pattern..


- aNNIELOw™ JukeBox Melody -: how can u say by not gg out everytime mean im tryin to drift apart rite.. i really need to do other things mah

Yesterday is a hope for today and reality for tomorrow: is nt only 1 or 2 times lor..u shd noe it well..

Yesterday is a hope for today and reality for tomorrow : bt anyway..i already decided nt to chio anymore..... is not angry with u or wat..just to avoid any unhappiness..

No comments: