15 November 2006

10 Things I Hate About Me

Yup... 10 things I hate about me that I dun bother to change (unless someone report it that they hate it too)... well, not all things that I hate actually... some of these traits of mine seems cool to me though... haha...

1. She doesn't know how to turn down the volume
I hate the fact that sometimes when I speak... u can hear me from 100m away. I just don't know how to turn down the volume... I'm not trying to create attention... It's just my voice has a mind of its own!

2. She doesn't know how to speak slowly
At speed rate... I'm a Michael Schumacher. At drifting rate... I'm a Fujiwara Takumi... No, I'm not talking about driving. I'm talking about talking!!! Sometimes I have to repeat myself twice or more to people which kinda annoys me because the fact is, I hate talking!

3. She has a bad sense of direction
NEVER! And I mean N.E.V.E.R E.V.E.R alone wimme while driving or ask my opinions on which lane or road should u use. I can even confuse people on how to go to my house from TPE/KJE to PIE... let alone showing you the way to another ulu ulu plc! That's why I prefer the advanced technology people called 'MRT/LRT'.

4. She's a flirt-blind, flirt-deaf and definitely not a flirt-tongue.
I can detect two people flirting with each other but I can't detect if it happens to me... I dun speak flirt... One time I was walking with my friend and this one guy blabbered to us about something and after he left my friend says "He's totally flirting with us." and I was "Huh? That's a flirt?" and she was "Yeah, d'uh!!!" and I was "Does that mean that he's not so good at flirting department or am I a flirt moron?" and she was like, "You're DEFINITELY a flirt moron!"

5. She doesn't have the highest level of enthusiasm.
"Ni, have u been to VivoCity. It's so big, isn't it?" "Hmmm"
"Ni, I'M GOING TO GO BINTAN FOR FREE!!" "Good lor."
"Ni, this blouse is so beautiful! Dun u think so?" "Ya."

6. Her mission in life is to be an Insufferable Know-it-All
My ambition is to be a living Hermione Granger. But at this rate, my level of intelligence is still at Ron Weasley's. I just have to tone own the "Do u know that..." phrase in my communication.

7. She hates losing but hate to compete.
I don't like a fight but people seems to like to argue with me, although knowing I would never opted for losing! I can lose, I can admit defeat. I will. But I'm not going to be happy with myself... but I learn. Dun think I never learn from anything. I do, I just dun have the habit of telling everybody that I'm learning!

8. She's an A&W freak
I can't go to a place that has A&W and not going inside. I love the old skool feeling... hmm... maybe I should work as the big bear mascot one day whe im out of job...

9. She likes... and she hates the same thing.
What I meant was; i like raining day... laying lazy on my bed doing nothing... i hate raining day... my shoe, or rather frm head to toe... i'll get drench...

10.She can't look at people eye to eye.
I have a pair of eyes that's soooo transparent. People can guess what I'm thinking by looking into my eyes. So I never DARE having any crush on anybody. They'll absolutely know the moment they look into my eyes. That's why I looked down everytime I speak to people. Damn!

so... can some1 tell me 10 things they like abt me????

No comments: