17 October 2006

Imagine

i jus had a drink. No, not an alcoholic drink but a drink DIY kopi. I never realised how much it cant make one awake when they are much needed...

So at the time of this writing, im typing with my eyes & brain not functioning the way it shld be... I wish so much tat i was listiening to Nelly Furtado songs... but???? I kinda diggin Nelly these days. She has the power to be my number 1 ring tone.

It is 3.58pm; Not strangely enough I am sleepy, so here I am, doing what I do best. Not not bloggin. Being online.... (does it make any diff)

I wonder…am I? At 4.00pm; I think so!

I am like a bird... (stupid bird)... I think I can, but how can I be a bird and be a tiger at the same time….ah mean a tiger doesn’t have wings... Maybe I can be a tiger with wings.... I can then run fast fast and fly…fly fast fast. Well just fly... Wouldn’t you have to run first and then fly? Or too land must you decelerate when running? I AM JUS A STUPID BIRD!!! I AM NOT A TIGER!!!!

LOL.. imagine being an ostrich…. they can’t fly but they can run fast! Just as much as you should not name your son Sue... I do not want to be an ostrich. They bury their head in the sand when scared…. or so I heard. What if there was no sand? Would I then bury my head in the mud? Or pitch?

Maybe I can be a dinosaur. Yeah, like a rex or something. Rarr!!

Maybe... Maybe... Maybe... "GET BACK TO WORK STUPID BIRD"!!!!!!

At 4.07pm; Ni caught me blogging....




2 comments:

petit anges said...

i wanna imagine myself as a LION..ROARWWWWWW!!!! firstly King of e jungle= respectable by others.2ndly me is LEO!! ROARRRRWWW!!i think who fits best to be a ostrich-M.A.N!! they can run e fastest when faced problems and if not bury their damn head in the mud!so dun ever imagine being a ostrich ok ger,WOMAN are not cowards! We walk with our head up n ROARWWWWWW!heee.. dinosaur not bad..can SQUASH all e stupid man to death!

petit anges said...

i wanna imagine myself as a LION..ROARWWWWWW!!!! firstly King of e jungle= respectable by others.2ndly me is LEO!! ROARRRRWWW!!i think who fits best to be a ostrich-M.A.N!! they can run e fastest when faced problems and if not bury their damn head in the mud!so dun ever imagine being a ostrich ok ger,WOMAN are not cowards! We walk with our head up n ROARWWWWWW!heee.. dinosaur not bad..can SQUASH all e stupid man to death!