01 July 2012

Alive

It's been awhile hasn't it? I guess that's because my life's been happy and peaceful up till now. I had 2 months of quiet and uneventfulness. Some people may think it's boring. I find it wonderful. Life doesn't have to be a witch's brew of excitement and adventures for it to be fulfilling.

Inner Peace...The wonderful, zen-like feeling of being at peace. And I am peaceful..more than I have been in a long time. I am happy now. Finally.

A senior called with a job offer about a month ago and the scope sounded all right and the money was consider 'ok' for that familiar kind of work but it would mean going back to the corporate sector. And whenever I think of stepping back into yet another grey/blue/white skyscraper, it completely paralyses and fills me with dread. The image of impending death of soul.

And So.... My "tai tai" life has officially ended and a new chapter of my life has begun. I've joined the workforce once again

No comments: