It's bloody sunday, for goodness sake... im back in office to work...
Meant to work all night for the work that I'd promised to bring home to do... so that I have sunday to myself...
Meant to attend Teng Teng's birthday party with baby Ezelle...
Meant to go for a free spa massage treat...
THEN was "forced" to come back to the office on a sunday...
I should really consider to resign le... Fuck not having a job... This economy is crap... Bosses are trying to force us all to work 2 or 3 persons' worth of work, to compel us to work morning shifts, then night shifts, 7 days a week...
I'd never been a optimistic person, nor someone who takes stress well easily... It takes all my might to stop myself from thinking foolish thoughts, and usually when it reaches a point where I can no longer take it, I'll let the foolish thoughts run wild...
That should not continue... I shouldnt continue to feel self-pity... I've to take a step towards making my life better. ![]()
19 April 2009
Paint Tin The Arse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment