I think my struggle comes in that it isn't even about feelings anymore... It is about logistics, when and when not to text, and an utter break down of expectations... Not a strawberry ice cream, bubbles in my eyes, can't get the goofiest grin off my face kind of expectation of love...or better yet, lust, but an expectation of truth... The saddest part of it all is that my truth was never your truth... I had to create my own closure and it is causing me to struggle because whatever my brain tells me can only take me so far. Emotions and inherent feelings creep up at the most unexpected times and I just bite my lip to get through it...
.
.
What a glorious time it will be when I don't even feel a hint of longing at the site of you... We are still friends of course and I completely cherish that relationship... I can't but feel, however, that it is my consolation prize...
.
.



No comments:
Post a Comment