03 February 2009

400 SMSes Exchanged And Those Memories

While packing, I uncovered many memories...

I kept some, I threw away some...

One of the things I kept, were record of all the smses I received from A Certain Someone during the ambiguous stage.

For a few weeks, he'll sms me at different time of the day and remind me lotsa of things... I welcomed that, because that was a good conversation starter... We (or maybe its I) would then chat about special mondays... special tuesdays... special wednesdays etc in our past. Damn silly... But standing side by side behind the railing overlooking the crowds 4 stories beneath us, there's no reason to speak of serious philosophical questions anyway...

During that period of time, even though we would have always talk face to face or over telephone, we exchanged close to 400 smses (n im sure its definitely more than tis figure) talking about mundane things, such as how stressed we were... BUT he will always cheer me up and spur me on...

Haha... I miss that phase... *Wistful* MyEm0.com

No comments: