I had a 9-day long holiday since xmas eve...
I usually end up doing nothing during holidays because I will take the chance to slack and rest. But this time round, the break had been pretty fruitful.
I'd:
A) Met up with ex colleague/friends/etc etc
B) Went for holiday break in taiwan... shop... eat... sleep
C) Went for a hot spring bath (only to realise its never a enjoyable thing to do)
D) Finished packing my book shelf
E) Packed away the last of my "Misc" boxes
F) Gotten a new mattress
G) Finished watching dramas that I'd been dying to watch
H) Filed all mails
I) Cut/Rebonded/Retreatment/Colour my hair
AND TODAY'S SEE THE LAST DAY OF MY HAPPY HOURS...
back to reality... I'm still working till this hour on a Saturday and I've to declare Sunday as a working day for me.
10 days to the year of 2009... Many things hadnt went well, but I guess I'd done all I could, and hence I've no regrets.... Looking backward is definitely a NO NO NO thing for me now... so who cares what you've said... unless i see what you do...
One of the happiest things that happen this year, was how I really decided to pick up studying, after putting it off for so many years... I should be studying HR/Business, something which did not vastly different from my original business admin diploma, When I eventually graduate from my HR/Business course, I wish I can work as business development department in some larger companies.... Gambatte!!!
Other than that, this year, I'd learnt to love myself more... Period... You dont want to know the details la...
I'd also packed up my bedroom. Packed up as is total re-organizing, something I hadnt done in years. Usually I'll only pack a small section at a time, so this time it is a giant achievment for me.
Happy 2009! =)
And not forgetting to folks who have been giving and showering non-stop flowing of care and concerns on me... I'll definitely not promise to change my blur blur character as this makes me a so much diff character compare to you guys ya..... i need all your loves coming ya...
10 January 2009
9 Days Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment