07 May 2008

REALITY

It was the ever TONS of workload that i ever had and the least expected i could ever thought of. Its was initially a challenge which turn out to be like a burden e since then. Being reponsible to ow make me lost quite a numbers of things in life currently. Not being able to see my family members, friends and worst not being able to get enough rest. Having said that, many would says it TIME MGMT. haya, of cos i know its all about TM. I dun tik i ever had have the time to manage. What is important in life? I dun seems to have the direction either. My lighthouse has once again drowned.

I cant recalled when did I start feeling all the above. Is this a sign to review, end or moving forward. Pushing myself too hard had really made me fall out of the vision which I initially had. I start to feel fear. The fear of people, the fear of speed, the fear of speaking up.

Trying hard to convince myself nothing is impossible no longer work. By saying all this would only heat-up the stress level. No matter how hard i tried, things just pile up higher and higher making me feel breathless.

Pouring all these fear to all my dearies no longer work either. It was no longer a simple sharing session. Does it means that I've reach the bottle-neck, or I'm just trying to convince oneself?

I hate to feel all these. Brave & Strong - its just an act! I'm not how i look.

No comments: