Recently ... I think more, however I remember less.
Recently ... Life was busy and rush with work, meeting friends ... well i felt empty & flat
Recently ... I really scared to sit in front of working desk ... i do wondering around, starring out of window; I just dont like to be back on the seat !!!
Recently ... I miss my family more than ever. I rang and spoke with them everyday to feel secured. yet, i'm unsecured
Recently ... I prefer drink with colleague at pub rather than staying alone at home. this shld explain well why my bank digit had decline ...
Recently ... it keep raining yet i refuse for an umbrella ... Pls, no more windy wet mode ... no more umbrella !!! Umbrella= MAH FAN !!
Recently ... I felt weak and not right ... side effect of detoxing? too much potato? cabbage? banana? too much sleep? heavy workload? I really dunno ...
Recently ... I is so lazy w house work. I gonna be scolded by ah bu for not being able to keep clean ... haiz ... i deserve for a scold
Recently ... I keep ranting, impatient and moody... utmost, I need more time - 25hours seem ideal - just for zzZ ...
Recently ... Im thinking of somebody
Recently ... Annie is not Annie
.
.
.
01 November 2007
Recently....
Posted by
☆呆鸟妮 脑袋不出门☆
at
6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment