21 August 2007

Hey, im coming back

Woo...Long time 2write this blog ...
I missed it...
Recently,I was experience more...
I knew the gone of my friends was they're problem, not me...
I knew if I haven't had these friend, I wldnt have a wonderful life...
I knew how 2improve relationship with my family...
I knew I have more difficult things to confront, but I won't give up...
When anything 2change,.I know my true love does not change...

**p.s: True love means: Family,True friends and God**


突然因為一件无聊又白痴的事, 和好友在爭著一個問題... part of my argument is tat i m not ba pai... n the fact: i is jus lazy 2go anywhere when nobody is out there 2date me... Nope... i noe she's not at fault... everyone is at a different stage of life now... so who shud be accomodating who??? is there reali a need 2fight over such as green pea issue???

**blink blink** little anges suddenly wrote something
TRUE good friends accept me 4wat i am EVEN when i SQ them or spent less time w them ... at time when i 4got 2ask them how they are when they face prob with work/fall sick/RS... THEY STILL LOVE ME... ACCEPT ME 4WAT I IM...

1 comment:

petit anges said...

darling,u know who tot mie abt wad true friends are? U ALL..BJRMBA..
e lupe u all shown mie..i truly treasure n luve u all... for i know no matter wat u all will not forsake mie.God too.